With all the assistance and support we aim to assist with the relief of famine, education, hospitals and projects that will give a better way of life and hope for the future for children who are presently suffering in one way or another.
This is done through our correct infrastructure, our means and capabilities to ensure that financial assistance, projects and support of other charitable agencies are executed correctly and efficiently.
The main objects are :
- To provide aid for the relief of famine, either directly or through the support of other charities agencies committed to the same objectives.
- To advance the education of children in need specifically with relation to Medicine, Health care and Agriculture with the aim of alleviating famine, poverty and illness.
- To award scholarships and bursaries for wishing to study and are committed to their country and putting their knowledge into practice.
- To co-operate with other charities, voluntary bodies and statutory authorities operating in furtherance of the Objects or similar charitable purpose and to exchange information and advice with them;
- To do all such other lawful things as are necessary for the achievement of the Objects.
The income and property of the charity shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the Objects and N0 part shall be paid or transferred, directly or indirectly, by way of dividend, bonus or otherwise by way of profit, to members of the Charity, and NO trustee shall be appointed to any office of the Charity paid by salary or fees or receive any remuneration or other benefit in money or money's worth from the Charity:
Provided that nothing in this document shall prevent any payment in good faith by the Charity.
Mr. Panayotis Tzanos
Mr. Mahamoud Hassan Omar
Mr. Alexandros Gotsis
Vital International Group
Entrust Investment Bond 86 Ltd